Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My new home.

We got there by  one of those machines with wheels that humans use for moving around (like if they didn't have two legs...puff!!!..) I think they call them "car machines". I had already traveled in one of them when we had a family trip to the beach and I was´t very impressed.
With mummy learning sea sports
Our bed was a Bear, Cool, eh?
 But anyway, once we got home the first thing I saw was a lovely bed all for myself, (before I had to share the bed with all of my siblings and was a little crowed there).

Me in my new brand bed with all my new toys





I love speed...       


After my vaccination and for a couple of weeks life went on as normal...

My favorite toy...fluffy stuffing...











I love sticks too...Yummy!!!

















The time went by and I didn´t realize being busy as I was, growing up, poppy classes...etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment