Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I have been in the hospital for the last two days.

Hello,
Sorry for no having updated you for the last couple of days but I was very sickie and I could n´t even set a paw on the keyboard...

Everything started on Friday when I didnt feel like getting up for the morning walk, even although now Eva has brought us to the back of the farm where there is loads of rabits...

Back field




We couldn´t go before because the cattle was there. Now that the winter is coming we have plenty space to play in.

But anyway, Even I wasn´t feelling  great that morning, we went out there early, just to keep chasing rabbits (if you let them  breed and grow up, they will be a plague... so my job is keep them under control ;) ).
I complained a couple of times while we were walking because I had a funny pain in my belly but as I dont like to complain too much,( that is for babies like Ben), I keep the pace of the pack till later on that evening I couldn´t move at all with pains all over my body.

Saturday morning was a nightmare for me shivering with fever and pain and a running nose, Eva rushed me to the Vet and we were lucky enough to have Mary on call that morning, She is the vet who was with me the first time I had a seizure like this.

She said to Eva that would be better to keep me there for the day just to keep an eye on me as I was given antibiotics and  anty-inflammatory drugs.
The day went by and I started to feel better so Sunday Morning I was released to go home.
Sending Ben to check first
Telling him how to improve his method

Show him how to do it.
The only good thing about all this experience is that when you come back home every one let you do what ever you want and even Ben stopped bitten my ears for once.

Later that night I heard Eva saying to Peter that we are a pack indeed, and if one of us is not at home with the rest he/she is missed very very much for the rest, so we need to be all of us together.

Today is Tuesday and we haven't been at the beach since last Thursday with this awful weather and everything else but hopefully today or tomorrow we will start again our routine of walks and swims at the sea side.


P.S Ben has learn new tricks and our humans pack taped them in a new video.
I have challenged Ben learning as fast as him and performing even better than him so, I have asked Eva to tape me to show you how good I am.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment