Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A brief note about myself.

Hi there,

My name is Vesta and I am a girl springer spaniel dog and  I am one and 3 months old,  although, nearly four now!
I was born in  Aghyohill a tiny village in west cork, Ireland, and mum gave birth to six girls and one boy on the 24th of June 2009.

We were happy there playing with the flowers, having lots of sun bathing (always weather permitting...) and sometimes even fights with my sibling Magy (she was kind of a big-headed herself and never gave up bothering me with those beautiful black spots in her coat....but eventually I managed to boss everyone around me).

Magy and Me sun bathing

All of us in the afternoon siesta.
.

Supervising the troupe...
  I was flying out ruling my heavenly kingdom till the day that two humans knocked at the door on the 15th of August...They showed me lovely toys luring me towards the door and calling me a weird name "Vesta come on", "come on home"...  
 Later on I learnt that my human stepmother is a kind of freaky of the History and therefore of the classic Roman history, so she chose the name of the the virgin goddess of the hearth, home, and family of the Roman religion. It sucks!, because no one is able to pronounce it correctly in Ireland and I have lot of trouble trying to figure out if they are calling me or saying something else.
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment