Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Box and Recall Tricks (second and third assigments)

You know that Silvia published a list of task which should be done and taped to be assessed by her.
Darwin and myself have been practicing the box trick for nearly 1 week now and look the results:

 (Tomorrow I will post a video of me.....finally It comes....:))




As well as the video I want to post here a very nice comment that Eva and Darwin got from one of their pupy class mates regarding the dish trick:

camilla’s avatar
Well done Emillan!! Looks like you guys have had a great week together. He looks like he is really enjoying himself – i love his little tail wiggles & your clicker timing is now v impressive :-)


Eva says that it is well worthy the tail wiggles because she is spending so much money in lovely treats for us like bacon and chicken...
I didnt tell you in my latest post but I have new pictures to show you as we (all the family) have been returning to the weekend  hunting track trips...as Eva likes to call them....We have discovered (yes, because it was beside our very own house and we didnt know it was there) a lovely route of 42 km called the seven heads walk..the worst part is that some of those 42 km are in roads so we have to walk on the leash...but so far we have enjoyed 4 different parts of the walk...Pics will come soon!!! and my video too!!! I cannot wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment